This downloads a reddit user's last 100 comments and tries to guess what their interests might be in the form of hashtags. Enter a username:
Recently deleted/removed posts View all
Recently deleted comments View all
- DELETED I don't want to get him involved in the super dark stuff, although very effective. He's not super computer savvy. I told him to check out "Gumtree" which was listed - someone had asked here a while back. I don't mind mailing it to him, I just don't know how strict your customs are. I've flown everywhere with cartridges checked-in my bag without issues, but mailing isn't the same thing.
Damn, I can't believe its hard to get weed there, I have shops nearby I can just walk to casually and buy whatever I want. by Givemeallyourtacos (Thu 13th Aug 2020 1:25am)
- DELETED Glasgow folks, hello! A quick question, a friend of mine is looking for Marijuana Vape Cartridges, and when he comes to the states I always hook him up, but he seems to think they're near impossible to find in Glasgow or Edinburgh Is this true, you can't even find a connect there or anything? I'm in CA so this is all freely avilable to me, but even with restrictions there is a way. by Givemeallyourtacos (Thu 13th Aug 2020 1:12am)
- DELETED As others have mentioned, it's Springburn, Sighthill etc.
No one talks about it cause there's barely any uni students or trendy young professionals that live there. I'm not optimistic that it'll change in the future as it feels as though the North is segregated from the rest of the city due to the motorway.
Maybe when that new residential development is finished in Sighthill there'll be more interest in the area due to how close it is to the city centre. But for now, the North has been left to rot and the council couldn't give less of a fuck. by RoboticDance (Tue 11th Aug 2020 5:14pm)
- DELETED Ah right with you now, yeah very strange. by deadkestrel (Tue 11th Aug 2020 2:17pm)
- DELETED Because every single patient room is supposed to have them. If you're going to be abusive I'm done, absolutely no need for that attitude. by paximperia (Tue 11th Aug 2020 11:18am)
- DELETED They're supposed to arrange for the cards to be printed and given to bank staff that do routine shifts in the building, they haven't done that sadly. by paximperia (Tue 11th Aug 2020 11:10am)
- DELETED The staff bank are the ones responsible for ensuring their staff have the appropriate IDs. by paximperia (Tue 11th Aug 2020 11:03am)
- DELETED A lot of people who don't wear masks have a pseudo-illness. by TobyYoungEugenicsCon (Mon 10th Aug 2020 10:54pm)
- DELETED I can't imagine the two together, seems very heavy and carby haha. I'm not from Glasgow though, that might have a lot to do with it by toastiesandtea (Mon 10th Aug 2020 9:40pm)
- DELETED Fuck up, dafty. by rv42 (Sun 9th Aug 2020 8:12pm)
Click here to view all links posted to r/glasgow (in the comments)