This downloads a reddit user's last 100 comments and tries to guess what their interests might be in the form of hashtags. Enter a username:
Recently deleted/removed posts View all
Recently deleted comments View all
- DELETED Why? by Robotfoxman (Fri 9th Apr 2021 2:32pm)
- REMOVED I know right 😂OP made his way up there and sat on the edge of the building, albeit I agree it’s not a smart move but the amount of folk on here disliking every comment reply he makes, this today made me realise Reddit is full of little mincy faggot ball poofs by e30uk (Fri 9th Apr 2021 1:52pm)
- DELETED Trespassing is illegal in Scotland lmao. by br62 (Fri 9th Apr 2021 1:32pm)
- DELETED Isn't this illegal? by br62 (Fri 9th Apr 2021 8:03am)
- DELETED Two.
One on Sauchiehall St as well. by Grillenium-Falcon (Thu 8th Apr 2021 10:53pm)
- DELETED Thanks for the Reply! Uh. I definitely like the idea between the rivalry and the walls maybe.. That's super cool! In Cyberpunk settings in general, there often are no governments. Do you think there still would be some in Scotland though? Or would they have left into the Highlands? Was thinking of some Solarpunk cities somewhere up North with maybe governments. :D by Murphy_Malone (Wed 7th Apr 2021 5:09pm)
- DELETED C- listed buildings are the purview of the local council planning, not HES by smellmafishfinger (Mon 5th Apr 2021 11:01pm)
- DELETED I'm going to be THAT person, but seriously, we are still in a global pandemic, and as far as I'm aware, the Scottish restrictions on meeting outside are still just four folk from two households.
So although it is lovely to see my town showing community spirit, I'm not so sure that the groups of 20 meeting up to litter-pick, and the crowds coming out to see the Easter parade convoy handing out sweets to the local kids was really in the interests of lockdown.
I mean, everyone's heart was in the right place, and its outdoors so risk of transmission is limited, but just GAAAAAAHHHHH
FWIW I do solo litter picks, or with one member of my extended household, and kids under 11. Who got their own easter eggs bought for them and didn't need a free one handed off the back of a builders van :P by lalajia (Sun 4th Apr 2021 2:11pm)
- DELETED Second lockdown birthday today. Not hoping for a third by deadkestrel (Sun 4th Apr 2021 9:22am)
- DELETED Ah yes, the amount you give to a friend that you secretly want to smash with.
Its kinda an in between amount - not really enough for a nice restaurant, and if you want to go somewhere for coffee you just go, really.
But im a cranky old soul who would just prefer money or a very generic gift card... Hopefully someone will come and give some actual proper suggestions! by Eviljaffacake (Fri 2nd Apr 2021 1:31pm)
Click here to view all links posted to r/glasgow (in the comments)