This downloads a reddit user's last 100 comments and tries to guess what their interests might be in the form of hashtags. Enter a username:
Recently deleted/removed posts View all
Recently deleted comments View all
- DELETED considering it was glasgow and scotland were playing then aye. could’ve kept that to yourself and scrolled along.
have a good day. by madamcherrie (Tue 15th Jun 2021 10:04am)
- DELETED spent the day in glasgow yesterday for a couple of drinks with my partner and was surprised most people were well behaved in the pubs.
also managed to move my vaccine date from the 26th to the 19th June so a week earlier the better! by madamcherrie (Tue 15th Jun 2021 9:50am)
- DELETED Just got a half day after winning it in work and my two pals I normally watch the game with have tickets. Anyone else watching on their tod? Thinking of hitting the pub but not sure it's the done thing by choofuckingchoo (Mon 14th Jun 2021 1:23pm)
- REMOVED £160 each. Great seats, on halfway line by BulkHogan89 (Mon 14th Jun 2021 11:42am)
- DELETED You could be a child slave in a mine right now digging up raw materials for electronics. Or you could be an Uighur Muslim getting your ovaries forcibly removed by the Chinese government. And so on and so on.
Looking within Europe, you could have been in Yugoslavia in the 90s with your house getting smashed to rubble. You did not have it bad. by Pastille5656 (Mon 14th Jun 2021 11:15am)
- DELETED I don't remember having it "so good" growing up here in the 80's and 90's and the vast majority of people who lived in the east end were the same.
You're talking about what was one of the poorest and most violent places in Europe and assuming everyone is descended from rich people. by gazwel (Mon 14th Jun 2021 10:48am)
- DELETED Do you really think people want to be faced with the fact that their lives are so good only because the lives of others are made to be so bad? by Pastille5656 (Mon 14th Jun 2021 8:24am)
- DELETED Seems like you are being a wee bit harsh on groups of people going through the exact same rites of passage that everybody I grew up with did.
It shouldn't be that because you are in a certain postcode, you can remove all elements of society that make you uncomfortable. Is a bit elitist and shitey and contra to what is great about Glasgow.
Them slagging you is their entertainment for the night because you must get visibly nervous or riled. Unless they have the 'hardman' amongst them, it really doesn't mean anything.
You could try giving a wee chuckle next time they do it, or smiling and giving a wee wave or something, or asking for a go of their MD, or asking if they have any sweddgers on the go.
Could also write them a wee friendly note and stick it to a lamppost wherever they are usually kicking about, saying you hope they manage to have a mad yin, but could they stick all the empties into one plastic bag as they go or something.
I know getting harassed isn't ever pleasant, but I guess can use this as fuel to be more empathetic to the experience of people that get harrassed as a daily experience?
Basically, fuck up. by FRUSTRATOVIBRATO (Mon 14th Jun 2021 3:34am)
- DELETED My maw died of cancer cos the nhs kept fobbing her off as exaggerating symptoms
Fuck the NHS by Westenderson (Sat 12th Jun 2021 10:42pm)
- DELETED Just convert your crypto to fiat and donate that then? Or is it all in RetardCoin that no one else will buy? by Pastille5656 (Sat 12th Jun 2021 8:38pm)
Click here to view all links posted to r/glasgow (in the comments)