r/Glasgow Posts deleted in the past 3 months
- Sat 11th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Been fucked over by my last 2 flatmates, anyone know somebody who's renting a room that isn't a right arsehole? by HeroOfTime4209 (Sat 11th Jul 2020 7:59pm)
Without going into much detail, my last 2 sets of flatmates have been cunts and I've had to leave on a few weeks notice ...
- REMOVED Power cut in Fernhill anyone else affected ? by tampaine (Sat 11th Jul 2020 5:18pm)
- REMOVED How to go about finding somebody sound to flatshare with? by Captain-Cs-Mandolin (Sat 11th Jul 2020 5:09pm)
Wasn't sure where best to post this so thought I'd give here a bash. I'm a 25 year old guy and have been back in at my m...
- REMOVED As everything is starting to open back up, what are the underrated food places in Glasgow? by CoconutMilkWithPingu (Sat 11th Jul 2020 5:06pm)
I'm looking so forward to going out again but wanna try new places. Help me out
- REMOVED Renting a salon / room by YodasGoldfish (Sat 11th Jul 2020 3:33pm)
My girlfriend is wanting to start her own business as a 'false lash technician'. I was just looking for some advice or r...
- REMOVED I will be moving to Glasgow from London for a job. Any recommended legit website to look for flat share as a graduate? by Toha98 (Sat 11th Jul 2020 3:24pm)
Anything I should be aware of before booking an accommodation?
- DELETED Defcon 1 by Glasgowneversleeps (Sat 11th Jul 2020 9:35am)
- Fri 10th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Are there any resources to speaking Glasgow accent online or hiring someone to help me learn? by ForKingandCountryUK (Fri 10th Jul 2020 8:58pm)
My goal is to learn to speak as a native to the native ear. All advice is much appreciated
- REMOVED Stamp duty in Scotland being cut temporarily (in response to the chancellor Rishi) by Alwayswatchout (Fri 10th Jul 2020 8:14pm)
[stamp duty in Scotland ](https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53369298) has been cut to 0% for the threshold from £0...
- DELETED One of my friends is considering buying a house in Pollokshields. Anything you can point out for me? House in the text box. by Alwayswatchout (Fri 10th Jul 2020 2:31pm)
So i just found out, in the midst of corona, that one of my friends is *looking* to buy [this house](https://www.rightmo...
- REMOVED I'll shop elsewhere then... (x-post from r/trashy) by The_wolf2014 (Fri 10th Jul 2020 11:58am)
- DELETED Hand poked tattoo artists in Glasgow? by mmmill_ (Fri 10th Jul 2020 11:51am)
Now that tattoo parlours are soon able to re-open... I’m looking for any recommendations for stick-and-poke tattoo art...
- DELETED People Make Glasgow... by pablitodepan (Fri 10th Jul 2020 10:10am)
- DELETED Amazing what you find on an early morning walk around Glasgow by thatjaneone (Fri 10th Jul 2020 9:08am)
- REMOVED Do the Scots have a dark sense of humor or is it just an English theme? by BulgarianScot (Fri 10th Jul 2020 5:07am)
Hello. I recently released my second book in English - a collection of eleven stories of different lengths and genres.
- Thu 9th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Key stolen in post - what to do? by willypaps (Thu 9th Jul 2020 9:44pm)
I had left a key in London from before lock down so I got someone to send it up by Royal Mail post. When I checked the p...
- REMOVED Fuck r/Edinburgh what an absolute shower of cunts. The folk on that subreddit should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Yours sincerely, an Embra native. by Jamborenners (Thu 9th Jul 2020 9:43pm)
- REMOVED Strathclyde vs Glasgow for finance undergraduate by fawaaz123 (Thu 9th Jul 2020 8:33pm)
Hey guys! I’m an International student applying for undergraduate and I received offers from Strathclyde and Glasgow ...
- REMOVED Data Analytics Courses at Code Clan by danniiboyuk (Thu 9th Jul 2020 8:12pm)
I work as a Data Analyst and I’m looking at doing some upskilling courses to improve my job prospects after I missed o...
- REMOVED West End beer gardens by chicd99 (Thu 9th Jul 2020 7:31pm)
Anyone help me out for recommendations of where’s open and the situation of turning up/booking?
- REMOVED Anyone want to swap mix tapes? by King_Clownshoes (Thu 9th Jul 2020 6:47pm)
Or Spotify playlists or whatever. I can do you a mix in any style and it'll be amazing. I know this because I DJ'd in Sl...
- REMOVED Tree Surgeon recommendations by Stylesomega (Thu 9th Jul 2020 5:08pm)
I'm looking to get a single tree pruned quite significantly. Anyone got any recommendations? preferably west end based
- REMOVED Scottish Ambulance Service looking for folk by Raligt (Thu 9th Jul 2020 4:14pm)
For anyone made recently redundant. Full time work for 6months.
- REMOVED Any bus drivers here? What's it like? by NancyReagansGanja (Thu 9th Jul 2020 3:34pm)
What's it like being a bus driver in Glasgow. How much are you paid? What are the hours like? Do you get a lot of overti...
- REMOVED Can anyone jump start my car? by seafish22 (Thu 9th Jul 2020 2:09pm)
I think I fixed my car after it got broken into. And they ripped the cables under the dash.
With help from from reddit...
- REMOVED Lost AirPods? by PrawnTheMcJuicer (Thu 9th Jul 2020 12:08pm)
Anyone lost their AirPods? Found a pair in city centre, have handed to police.
- DELETED Junky kicking swans in Queens Park by saltireblack (Thu 9th Jul 2020 6:33am)
- Wed 8th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Exchange University Glasgow Help!! by Schmidt-B (Wed 8th Jul 2020 10:56pm)
Does anybody know if University of Glasgow exchange program will be open for the 2021 first semester? I sent an em...
- REMOVED Question about Travel by BlackOrenge (Wed 8th Jul 2020 10:39pm)
Im planning on flying from England to Glasgow in September.
I'm a little confused about the whole Green, Red and Amber t...
- REMOVED Where can I get Korean soju in Glasgow city center? by zrflaura (Wed 8th Jul 2020 8:58pm)
As title. Thx.
- REMOVED Student accommodation by Hi_Dan11 (Wed 8th Jul 2020 4:35pm)
Has anyone used this website before:
Is it trustworthy?...
- DELETED Are the dumps not allowing small (non commercial) vans in? by Duldough (Wed 8th Jul 2020 4:07pm)
Need to take a lot of garden waste to the dump, got a wee Berlingo van but been told no vans at all?
- REMOVED Businesses firing staff due to COVID by haa- (Wed 8th Jul 2020 11:02am)
Odd request but I have heard through the grapevine of a few punbs and restaurants in Dennistoun that fired t...
- REMOVED Ned slide tackling goth at St Enochs by cog0 (Wed 8th Jul 2020 2:47am)
- Tue 7th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Advice about between UAL 3 Level in Edinburgh and Glasgow City College HNC digital art. by lukedelray (Tue 7th Jul 2020 8:07pm)
I have a degree in computer science, but I want to stay with the arts. I want to work as a designer/HCI and don't know w...
- REMOVED Former Glasgow toilets can become ‘highly-individual’ short-term holiday let by Working-Pumpkin (Tue 7th Jul 2020 7:35pm)
- REMOVED COVID Breakfast in Glasgow by L3G4L_4SS4SSIN (Tue 7th Jul 2020 6:57pm)
I will be in the city centre tomorrow morning. Does anyone know where to get a decent breakfast/pancakes etc?
- REMOVED Best places to look for a room by tpstragowski (Tue 7th Jul 2020 3:59pm)
Hello! I’m moving to Glasgow for an internship in August and I wanted to ask where is the best place to look for a roo...
- REMOVED I just got made redundant. Help!? by anon10238 (Tue 7th Jul 2020 2:56pm)
- REMOVED SAVE OUR SUB - Glasgows Sub Club under threat by specialKairns (Tue 7th Jul 2020 11:49am)
Anyone in Glasgow knows that Sub Club is a major pillar of the community. Its a local institution and is under threat du...
- REMOVED Sub Club needs your help! by donkeyflawless (Tue 7th Jul 2020 10:56am)
- REMOVED Evidence of CIA involvement in the Alt Right and Reddit/4chan by mKKultrawoKe (Tue 7th Jul 2020 2:46am)
I'm gonna post this all across Reddit, 4chan etc because it relates to these communities. This is what I have spent t...
- Mon 6th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Mad insects. by kaluna99 (Mon 6th Jul 2020 9:04pm)
Spent about half hour chasing this wasp around the flat. It stayed out of reach until it you knackered. Trapped it in ...
- REMOVED Glasgow Clyde College Term/Exam dates? by trionamcc (Mon 6th Jul 2020 8:15pm)
Hi r/glasgow \- My fiancé and I are trying to find a date to rebook our wedding (it was meant to be in April 2020) and ...
- REMOVED Glasgow Caledonian by sukikuku (Mon 6th Jul 2020 7:37pm)
I will be moving to Glasgow and attending Glasgow Caledonian and I was wondering if anyone here knows any good fa...
- REMOVED Flock of Mergansers on the Clyde by Virgil_Pergak (Mon 6th Jul 2020 7:04pm)
- DELETED Jobs for 15 year old? by paceystacey (Mon 6th Jul 2020 6:36pm)
Hi everyone, I’m 15 years old living in govan , I’ve been hoping to earn some extra money to help my mam pay rent an...
- DELETED Take it things are back to normality now? by Dontbethatguy123 (Mon 6th Jul 2020 3:37pm)
- REMOVED Anybody else hear an air raid siren type noise? Currently staying in Bridgeton, it must just be a work site or something. 01:16 AM by cryptorchid_15 (Mon 6th Jul 2020 1:17am)
- Sun 5th Jul 2020
- REMOVED Forsyth Street Cars Airdrie/decent second hand dealers by granitedon (Sun 5th Jul 2020 8:54pm)
Has anyone bought a car from Forsyth Street Cars in Airdrie or have a second hand dealer in or around Glasgow they'd rec...
- REMOVED Recommendations for a bakery which has selection of good cakes and that are open today? by Raligt (Sun 5th Jul 2020 1:41pm)
Glasgow or Paisley area
- REMOVED Renting my first flat. Areas to avoid? by Few_Kangaroo_291 (Sun 5th Jul 2020 12:57am)
I'm a student currently looking for my first flat with my friend. Does anyone know any areas into particular to avoid? I...
- Sat 4th Jul 2020
- REMOVED What has been an unexpected positive of lockdown for you? by wyzo94 (Sat 4th Jul 2020 10:49pm)
- REMOVED Are Debt Scammers a thing here? by qawmiyah (Sat 4th Jul 2020 9:45pm)
Saw [this post](https://www.reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/hkzh0v/computerized_harassment_goes_both_ways/) in /r/ProRe...
- REMOVED Car Accident Saltmarket by Virgil_Pergak (Sat 4th Jul 2020 7:45pm)
There's been a horrible car smash at the Saltmarket just at the entrance to Glasgow Green ☹️
- REMOVED Warning about Pastdue Credit Solutions by AncientSaladGod (Sat 4th Jul 2020 4:24pm)
It's a scam.
If you get called/mailed/emailed from them just google them and you'll find 160 google reviews saying how ...
- REMOVED Dangerous Pubs to Avoid. by Throwaway_56567801 (Sat 4th Jul 2020 3:25pm)
My sister will be moving to South Side, Glasgow (we're not too sure where exactly but it'll be within a 15 min...
- REMOVED Is Jackmaster AKA Jack Revill a sex beast? by schaeffer_raccoon (Sat 4th Jul 2020 6:34am)
He was going to hand himself in after he abused multiple women??
- REMOVED Does anybody know a reliable dial-a-booze? by Andad (Sat 4th Jul 2020 1:03am)
- Fri 3rd Jul 2020
- REMOVED Something's on fire again. by LongjumpingAttorney5 (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 7:57pm)
- DELETED Beer Gardens on the 6th by pradabodybag (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 5:45pm)
With takeaway pints ending on Monday 6th for the beer gardens opening, any thoughts on decent beer gardens in the city c...
- REMOVED Current housing market by E33Blanco (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 4:53pm)
Does anyone have any insights to the current situation with property sales in Glasgow. I’m looking at purchasing a fla...
- REMOVED No more takeaway pints from Monday. by JohnnyClarkee (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 4:50pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow parking control coming back on 9th July. If you have a permit read this. by themadguru (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 4:31pm)
- DELETED Any Uber Eats drivers out there? by ret001 (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 2:54pm)
I'm thinking of becoming one, wondering what it's like and how much on average I could expect to make.
- REMOVED Free parking by knl1990 (Fri 3rd Jul 2020 12:59pm)
Is Glasgow still free parking or is it over since the shops are back open ?
- Thu 2nd Jul 2020
- REMOVED Question regarding masks by alt----f4 (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 11:13pm)
What would make me look like less of a bellend
One of those reusable fabric masks
Or one of the blue medical ones
- REMOVED The Duke of Wellington is fully dressed again by NonnoBobKelso (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 9:08pm)
- REMOVED Anyone know what happened in pollok park today? by cheesytits69 (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 8:41pm)
Was goin by it and saw police vans driving in there. And one of the vans was talking to a cyclist, seemed like something...
- REMOVED Top Tier cone game. by OriDesu (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 7:45pm)
- DELETED New build apartments - genuine concerns or scaremomgering? by Starfriends-of-1984 (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 5:22pm)
I'm looking to potentially move into a new build block of flats in Glasgow. I'm in an old build currently and have had d...
- REMOVED Amazing by Eoj1967 (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 3:40pm)
- REMOVED Face coverings to be mandatory in Scottish shops - 9th July by Saltire_Blue (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 1:09pm)
- REMOVED I bet the “Nicola Sturgeon loves the boaby” person feels like a bit of a prick now by d_chs (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 10:17am)
I know memes generally aren’t allowed but Jesus this made me pish masel
- REMOVED Best place in Glasgow for variety and options of treadmills? by wandergirl92 (Thu 2nd Jul 2020 7:09am)
Wondering if the demand for treadmills has died down yet after lockdown. Looking for recommendations please on places in...
- Wed 1st Jul 2020
- REMOVED The Cone is Back by YodasGoldfish (Wed 1st Jul 2020 9:55pm)
- REMOVED Pot hole thats a foot deep on my Gran's street - road was built less than a year ago... Our council is brilliant... by FluffyTortiose (Wed 1st Jul 2020 9:00pm)
- REMOVED With as yet no confirmation on the state of Wellingtons Heid, should this Sub icon be changed to this? by Paddy-R (Wed 1st Jul 2020 7:00pm)
- DELETED Fellow weegies help us out? by tinchbags (Wed 1st Jul 2020 5:16pm)
- REMOVED Van with a man by gapyearwellspent (Wed 1st Jul 2020 4:19pm)
Hey guys, need to move in a week or so and rather than do it all in a small car I am thinking of hiring a man with a van...
- REMOVED Primark Argyle St by ShanshaPleashe (Wed 1st Jul 2020 3:29pm)
Just wondering if anyone who is in the city centre on a daily basis can let me know if there’s still a crazy queue out...
- REMOVED Has anyone here done any Somatic Experiencing therapy? by Triggerthrowaway87 (Wed 1st Jul 2020 2:34pm)
Hey, ive got an avoidant attachment disorder, trauma from childhood, only child, ADHD. The full whack
I stumbled across...
- DELETED where to stay in Glasow? by Professional-Train-2 (Wed 1st Jul 2020 11:51am)
Just wanted any advice from locals.
Soon I'll be staying in Glasgow for a week and looking for a hotel for myself...
- REMOVED 'One-way system' plan for Glasgow shopping streets by Saltire_Blue (Wed 1st Jul 2020 10:46am)
- DELETED Puppy mauled to death in park in front of owners' horrified grandchildren by twistedLucidity (Wed 1st Jul 2020 10:01am)
- REMOVED Witnessed a racist incident showing we’re not immune to the race garbage going on in Trump-land by AssumingHyperbolist (Wed 1st Jul 2020 9:38am)
Yesterday outside the supermarket I saw an incredibly angry white man who was harassing an elderly Black couple while th...
- REMOVED Man dies after being found with 'serious injuries' in East End street by smellmafishfinger (Wed 1st Jul 2020 9:36am)
- Tue 30th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Car got Broken into by seafish22 (Tue 30th Jun 2020 4:34pm)
My car got broken into and they tried to hot wire it so ripped a lot of cables out from the dash.
In I’ve bee...
- REMOVED Call for participants in a short survey about "culture" by Netayodo (Tue 30th Jun 2020 11:19am)
This is a call for participants in a short survey, part of a larger European project: If you are 18 or over plea...
- Mon 29th Jun 2020
- DELETED Jobby on a window ledge tonight in Glasgow. Lets hope it’s not sunny tomorrow by kushqueen2 (Mon 29th Jun 2020 10:23pm)
- REMOVED I am looking for a room to rent by maysavv (Mon 29th Jun 2020 10:16pm)
Hello to everyone. I'm looking for a room to rent in the city center or close the city center. I\`m easy going and nice ...
- REMOVED Is Ashton Lane The Most Expensive Place For A Night Out In Glasgow? by JeffTheJackal (Mon 29th Jun 2020 10:15pm)
If not then where is?
- DELETED Wild camping or decent paid sites near Glasgow. by jaaykidd (Mon 29th Jun 2020 8:35pm)
Hey all. Sorry i know this has been asked hunners of times.
Looking to get away camping next week. Normally i head up...
- DELETED Anyone know of Experis? by glasgowburner (Mon 29th Jun 2020 8:32pm)
I've been on furlough since March, been told last week that it's likely to be till October (and then I'd there's a chanc...
- REMOVED My friends cat is lost, please help us find it by GayFrogChild (Mon 29th Jun 2020 7:25pm)
- REMOVED Yer Da Sells Avon Official Release (only 4 years late) by virus_upload (Mon 29th Jun 2020 12:20pm)
- Sun 28th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Mind that time Boaby the barman played Glastonbury? #stillgame by SolidPig (Sun 28th Jun 2020 8:55pm)
- DELETED What are your honest opinions of University of West of Scotland? by LongjumpingAttorney5 (Sun 28th Jun 2020 8:12pm)
I did my BA at UWS a few years ago and, frankly, I HATED it. In particular they provided no support at all for dissertat...
- REMOVED Print & Copy by co_ccyx (Sun 28th Jun 2020 7:38pm)
- DELETED Central Station is a wasteland by matface82 (Sun 28th Jun 2020 3:40pm)
I work in Glasgow Central, every night I get the bus and have to wait on Hope street.
It’s become a disaster zone, a m...
- REMOVED Glasweigans, Help a Welshie! We're low on Scottish Respondents. [UK Residents Only]: Survey on Coping and Managing During the COVID-19 Pandemic by LAbbottUSW (Sun 28th Jun 2020 11:47am)
- Sat 27th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Finding somewhere to live in Glasgow by GregMarshall94 (Sat 27th Jun 2020 7:50pm)
Hi, I’m looking for a place to rent in Glasgow around or just outside the city would be my ideal choice with a roommat...
- REMOVED Print shop - Southside or city centre. by PlentyGarlic (Sat 27th Jun 2020 7:19pm)
Looking for somewhere to print a return label. Nothing fancy just standard A4. I'd usually go to the library but they're...
- REMOVED The Bookclub - a social distancing friendly, lock down short film. by tegran7 (Sat 27th Jun 2020 12:27pm)
- REMOVED Printing in City Centre? by 15sunflowers (Sat 27th Jun 2020 10:58am)
Does anyone know anywhere that currently does printing in the city centre? I need to print out a form and I would usuall...
- REMOVED Recycling by Tillykin (Sat 27th Jun 2020 9:52am)
Does anyone know if your recycling actually gets recycled? I ask my councillor weeks ago and never got an answer 🤔
- Fri 26th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Brave Glasgow teenager speaks out after grooming gang convicted of rape by jaca123 (Fri 26th Jun 2020 5:41pm)
- REMOVED Hyperoptic refer-a-friend code by HerrMozart1 (Fri 26th Jun 2020 5:04pm)
So me and the missus are moving in a new place, and are going to get new broadband. Anyone got a Hyperoptic's refer-a-fr...
- DELETED 'Serious' incident shuts down Glasgow city centre by rail16 (Fri 26th Jun 2020 2:20pm)
- DELETED Anyone know what happened in town? by jamiecarmichael (Fri 26th Jun 2020 1:54pm)
- REMOVED Take part in this study: Being there in a time of pandemic: Mindfulness and COVID-19 by Huseyin_Beykoylu (Fri 26th Jun 2020 12:34pm)
- REMOVED Huge amount of sirens/ Drumchapel/Blairdardie/Canniesburn road way. Any ideas? by hisscottishsub (Fri 26th Jun 2020 12:04am)
- Thu 25th Jun 2020
- REMOVED What’s the best way to find flatmates in Glasgow? by soyboy97 (Thu 25th Jun 2020 8:39pm)
I’ll be starting a postgraduate course at Strathclyde uni in September so starting to look for accommodation. Is there...
- REMOVED When are the council doing bulk uplift again? by AQuirkyWorky (Thu 25th Jun 2020 4:55pm)
I have a garage full of absolute shite after doing the house up during lockdown. Old broken wardrobes, fridge freezers, ...
- REMOVED Comments on a photo from the George Square protests at the weekend 😂 by TheScotsAreComing (Thu 25th Jun 2020 3:40pm)
- REMOVED anyone know what this big boat on the Clyde's about? by BlueSpaceTwink (Thu 25th Jun 2020 2:15pm)
- REMOVED People’s Palace - in stained glass. by GutterShots (Thu 25th Jun 2020 2:08pm)
- Wed 24th Jun 2020
- REMOVED I thought this belonged here... by Jambolobo81 (Wed 24th Jun 2020 8:03pm)
- REMOVED anyone know where this shop is? spotted it on another sub and assumed it was american until i spotted the council logo on the bin in the background! by foucaults_turtleneck (Wed 24th Jun 2020 5:29pm)
- DELETED There’s a huge crowd around the pier behind Braehead, anyone know what this is all about? by GregMarshall94 (Wed 24th Jun 2020 2:33pm)
- Tue 23rd Jun 2020
- REMOVED Cool art by kieranaid (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 9:34pm)
I'm looking for cool art, preferably by Glasgow artists but open for anything.
I'd prefer places with online shops...
- REMOVED What's Dennistoun like? by itsjaboi123 (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 3:35pm)
I'll be moving through to Glasgow from Edinburgh to study in August and am looking at Dennistoun as a possib...
- REMOVED Went for a walk today - want to guess how many people i saw wearing face masks? by oneanotherand (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 2:31pm)
3 foreign students. They'd probably be wearing the mask even if there wasn't a pandemic, since it's part of their ...
- REMOVED Something on fire? by Superbrewbomber (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 10:47am)
Over to the west?
- REMOVED Do you think the level of alcoholism has gone down because of the lockdown? by JeffTheJackal (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 3:59am)
I don't have any friends who drink now so I don't know.
- REMOVED Strange Flash outside? by KevinApetrei (Tue 23rd Jun 2020 3:22am)
Just saw a strange flash at about 3am 23rd June 2020.
It was like a Yellow flash ran across the corner of my eye or win...
- Mon 22nd Jun 2020
- REMOVED I don't know who came up with this idea but whoever did come up with it is absolutely and utterly insane. by STerrier666 (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 10:21pm)
- DELETED Looks like a far right group known as National Rebirth Scotland is going to try and take over the Square this weekend by GregMarshall94 (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 9:41pm)
- DELETED 'Meet the Frontline' - QEUH Campus 2020 by paximperia (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 7:32pm)
- DELETED Spotted a Karen in the wild by Duldough (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 2:29pm)
- REMOVED Why can’t people just use a bin or take their rubbish home!! by G-Town_man67 (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 1:36pm)
- DELETED Cambuslang traffic lights by Working-Pumpkin (Mon 22nd Jun 2020 10:04am)
This is the junction of Main St and Bridge St in Cambuslang. [https://bit.ly/2AY8AM9](https://bit.ly/2AY8AM9) Is this a...
- Sun 21st Jun 2020
- REMOVED Siren? by Nuclear-Shit (Sun 21st Jun 2020 4:15pm)
I'm currently hearing what sounds like some kind of siren off in the distance. Anybody else hear it and know what's goin...
- REMOVED Find the best local shop in Glasgow by Tanguy_Pi (Sun 21st Jun 2020 10:25am)
During the boring lockdown, [I've listed](https://craftshopnearme.com/) some small and independent busines...
- REMOVED Anon twitter/facebook accounts calling out abusers by cog0 (Sun 21st Jun 2020 12:56am)
Anyone else seen these pages regarding abusers from glasgow? lots of accusations but little proof this is a recipe for d...
- REMOVED Wuhan Batman by local comics artist Russell MacEwan by -WASM (Sun 21st Jun 2020 12:15am)
- Sat 20th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Have any of the book shops opened yet? by umdada95 (Sat 20th Jun 2020 11:09pm)
Lockdown's got me wanting a browse in a bookshop soon so are any open yet (Voltaire and Rousseau or Caledonia books in p...
- REMOVED Rapists exposed by tropic60 (Sat 20th Jun 2020 7:00pm)
Most victims of abuse and rape know that even after going to the police, abusers are almost always given a free pass to ...
- REMOVED I'm lost by iamcardedeu (Sat 20th Jun 2020 6:26pm)
I've been trying to follow what happened in the square and around, but I can't find any coherent description of events; ...
- REMOVED What's everyone's thoughts on the exposing happening on twitter right now? by Sarpehh (Sat 20th Jun 2020 6:17pm)
Do you believe the accusations should have to include screenshots/evidence? As otherwise it just takes one person to fal...
- REMOVED Reckon Glasgow could do the job for less than £900,000. by bobyorke (Sat 20th Jun 2020 2:38pm)
- REMOVED Barbers by wakari_mayo (Sat 20th Jun 2020 3:01am)
Are they open now?
- REMOVED Any of you guys seen the outing of potential predators on Twitter? by Mppxo (Sat 20th Jun 2020 1:48am)
What’s your thoughts on it? Quite scary as I know a few of the guys getting outed and I’m actually not all that surp...
- Fri 19th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Anti fascism demo in george sq. the morra by ferociousgeorge (Fri 19th Jun 2020 3:40pm)
- REMOVED Why isn't anyone wearing a mask? by COVID-420 (Fri 19th Jun 2020 9:54am)
Had to go to back to work for briefing today and I was for about 30m walking about in the center, there wasn't 1 person ...
- Thu 18th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Any women's hairdressers to recommend? by LongjumpingAttorney5 (Thu 18th Jun 2020 11:34pm)
Looking for places to try after everything reopens. Somewhere in the city centre, not too overpriced or pretentious. My ...
- REMOVED Spitter alert by theshadypineapple (Thu 18th Jun 2020 5:13pm)
Cunt in the Byres Road area wearing a grey coat and baseball cap, probably homeless, spat on the ground three times whil...
- REMOVED Why fly tip when the dump is open!? by Gregplane (Thu 18th Jun 2020 3:07pm)
This boils my blood, Glasgow is a disgrace at times
- REMOVED Anyone know that this tower is in Marryhill? by usermaneman (Thu 18th Jun 2020 2:31pm)
- REMOVED May be moving to Glasgow, but am quite unsure by intervention197 (Thu 18th Jun 2020 12:27pm)
I already have an amazing life somewhere else where my friends and girlfriend are. Familiar environment and I love the c...
- REMOVED Might be moving to Glasgow - where can I do art stuff by Sounds-Interesting31 (Thu 18th Jun 2020 12:08pm)
Hi everyone, I am considering moving to Glasgow in September. I would like to get involved with more art/making stuff e....
- REMOVED Is something off with the water in govanhill? by fingerxpaints (Thu 18th Jun 2020 1:14am)
The water tastes noticeably weird and has done for the duration of the day.
Is there something wrong with the water in ...
- Wed 17th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Want to counter protest anti-racist demos and still not be absolutely vilified by the press? by micksabhoy (Wed 17th Jun 2020 9:37pm)
Better get yourself a union flag!
- REMOVED Asylum seeker protesters evacuate 'unsafe' George Square after clashes with Loyalists by Deadend_Friend (Wed 17th Jun 2020 9:29pm)
- DELETED Glasgow never change. by rose_rose (Wed 17th Jun 2020 9:21pm)
- REMOVED Thoughts on Pollokshields? by leonettied (Wed 17th Jun 2020 6:51pm)
Hey guys, my partner and I are planning to move to Glasgow and found a flat in the east of Pollockshields. Just wanted t...
- REMOVED Mcdonalds asda govan queue is less intense now than 2 weeks ago by Alwayswatchout (Wed 17th Jun 2020 5:51pm)
Took me 5 or 6 minutes between entering and leaving the car park.
It is going to be sad we r gna start seeing their lit...
- REMOVED Does anyone know any open printing services in Glasgow? (Most preferably around city centre / west end) by beerSoftDrink (Wed 17th Jun 2020 5:09pm)
Hello, I have to print some documents these days, but I wasn't able to find any open shops providing printing services. ...
- DELETED Originally from Facebook. We are Glasgow by weegiecow95 (Wed 17th Jun 2020 1:19pm)
We Are Glasgow
We get visitors from around the globe who need to know a few things about us people of Glasgow.
1. The co...
- REMOVED Planters at the north entrance to Kelvin Way. Are these new? by LordAnubis12 (Wed 17th Jun 2020 8:21am)
- Tue 16th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Hell in Stalingrad - a comic being drawn locally here in Glasgow! by -WASM (Tue 16th Jun 2020 10:09pm)
I’m a Glaswegian, I’ve lived most of my life here. I’m really into comics. I used to go to Future Sho...
- REMOVED Hello! We are wondering if anybody here did their masters in architecture in strathclyde and what their experience was ? Thank you! by Doryhotcheeto (Tue 16th Jun 2020 3:00pm)
- REMOVED Where to buy masks and gloves in the centre? by zebradee (Tue 16th Jun 2020 2:26pm)
Good afternoon folks
Can anyone recommend a place where I could buy a surgical or even a multi-use mask and gloves in t...
- REMOVED The Quaich Podcast! A new Glasgow based whisky podcast! Feedback welcome! by Aquavitae95 (Tue 16th Jun 2020 1:57pm)
- REMOVED CESSNOCK SEAGULLS!!!!! by PeddlePaddlePonder (Tue 16th Jun 2020 12:18pm)
Every second of every minute of every day and every night....CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW!!!!!!!
- Mon 15th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Know any places for a haircut? by Alwayswatchout (Mon 15th Jun 2020 11:53pm)
Hairs been growing since late march now, would like to get a haircut but don't know where to go...
- REMOVED Please help with my Masters research by Imortalstrawberry (Mon 15th Jun 2020 9:11pm)
Hi, I am performing research on Brexit and politics related belief bias as part of masters. It is important I get partic...
- REMOVED Anycunt know where to get steroids? by ViceJoe (Mon 15th Jun 2020 7:35pm)
This is for the gym folk but i Heavy need someone asap
- REMOVED anyone else in glasgow haves this book there is must be some meanings behind it by awjq7dE (Mon 15th Jun 2020 3:29pm)
- REMOVED Moving out (HMO needed) by spontaneousg (Mon 15th Jun 2020 2:49pm)
Alright guys, me and two friends are looking to move out at the end of the year but will obviously need a HMO flat to re...
- REMOVED Salon services by tsft17 (Mon 15th Jun 2020 2:03pm)
Lockdown, blabla, but I can't be the only one in need, so, long shot-
Any women offering at-home salon services?
- REMOVED I'm needing to move to Aberdeen, can anyone recommend a man with a van or a moving service? by applecidervbelly (Mon 15th Jun 2020 1:51pm)
- DELETED Can anyone recommend a good area for a single female to move to by herself? by mollyagogo (Mon 15th Jun 2020 1:11pm)
- REMOVED Where's the post about George Sq.? by iamcardedeu (Mon 15th Jun 2020 12:10am)
I was reading it; why has it been disappeared?
And does this happen off'n?
- Sun 14th Jun 2020
- DELETED Queen's Park end of Victoria Road alright to stay at? by hamasfrontdesk (Sun 14th Jun 2020 9:33pm)
I'm going to have to rent out my 3-bed flat in Partick for the foreseeable future as a source of income, and so I'm movi...
- REMOVED Street parking charges - on or off? by flyingcelery (Sun 14th Jun 2020 7:16pm)
Hello, can’t find the info online so turning to here. I’ve been called into work for a short period of time tomorrow...
- REMOVED Glasgow Live's 'Celtic News' by JohnnyClarkee (Sun 14th Jun 2020 7:15pm)
- DELETED A great leap in video streaming technology, you can smell the gammon through the screen. by dravalanche82 (Sun 14th Jun 2020 7:03pm)
- DELETED 😂 mongos man by MuchGuest5 (Sun 14th Jun 2020 6:23pm)
- REMOVED Paid parking by alexroberton (Sun 14th Jun 2020 5:29pm)
Does anyone know if the parking attendants are back out as normal?
- REMOVED We need participants! Memory experiment (18+) by Speed_Game_Study (Sun 14th Jun 2020 4:06pm)
Are you a healthy adult between 18 and 60 years of age? Would you like to test your brain? We need speed and accuracy...
- REMOVED My favourite Glaswegian youtube video ever... by Monkey-Man91 (Sun 14th Jun 2020 3:18pm)
This is a video I found years ago about three Glasgwegian pals and their dealings with loan sharks. I uploaded it to my ...
- DELETED George Sq Closed by Scottish_WWII (Sun 14th Jun 2020 2:42pm)
- DELETED Is something happening today? I know it's Sunday but that's too much bacon by himynameisgeoff (Sun 14th Jun 2020 1:33pm)
- DELETED Can anyone feel very low vibrations in the Cambuslang / Westburn area? by Saltire_Blue (Sun 14th Jun 2020 2:14am)
First I thought it was the neighbours washing machine but it’s not them and it’s definitely not coming from either o...
- DELETED Can anyone feel very low vibrations in the Cambuslang / Westburn area? by Saltire_Blue (Sun 14th Jun 2020 2:14am)
First I thought it was the neighbours washing machine but it’s not them and it’s definitely not coming from either o...
- DELETED Can anyone feel very low vibrations in the Cambuslang / Westburn area? by Saltire_Blue (Sun 14th Jun 2020 2:13am)
First I thought it was the neighbours washing machine but it’s not them and it’s definitely not coming from either o...
- Sat 13th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Anyone in Partick have any playing cards to borrow? by b0ringusern4me (Sat 13th Jun 2020 9:52pm)
Just bored as hell and looking for a shop to buy playing card but nowhere sells them
- REMOVED Where does our taap water come from? by Alwayswatchout (Sat 13th Jun 2020 6:32pm)
I know it doesn't come from the clyde obviously. But I am interested to know what reservoir it comes from and whether or...
- DELETED Found on eBay 😂 by partofthehumanrace (Sat 13th Jun 2020 6:24pm)
- DELETED Children’s charity to donate a PS4 by GrantS94 (Sat 13th Jun 2020 2:48pm)
Since I’ve more money than sense I’m going to pre order a PS5 which makes my PS4 redundant, I wo...
- REMOVED After yesterday’s GCC statement they should speak to The Alexander Thomson Society about their plans by G-Town_man67 (Sat 13th Jun 2020 11:43am)
- REMOVED Can't get it through the door? I better just leave it here. by Whyteya (Sat 13th Jun 2020 12:58am)
- REMOVED Egyptian Halls by GG3011 (Sat 13th Jun 2020 12:15am)
- Fri 12th Jun 2020
- DELETED Walk locations? by ret001 (Fri 12th Jun 2020 6:10pm)
What's your best suggestions for Hill walking or just nice scenic walking in and around Glasgow?
- REMOVED Advice on disposing of waste by tegran7 (Fri 12th Jun 2020 5:25pm)
My partner and I were able to move into a new flat in Cathcart that was arranged before the lockdow...
- REMOVED Those who have lost their or had their income dropped, how are you coping 2.5 months after lockdown began? by Alwayswatchout (Fri 12th Jun 2020 3:40pm)
I am still working here (as a key worker) however I know many many people who have suffered across the country a couple ...
- REMOVED Zena Street - Robroyston by NapoleonWilson81 (Fri 12th Jun 2020 3:38pm)
Friend of mine is looking to buy a property in Robroyston, but I've never lived in area.
Anyone able to gi...
- REMOVED The Avenues.... by Alwayswatchout (Fri 12th Jun 2020 3:24pm)
- DELETED Bike donation by rach-el11 (Fri 12th Jun 2020 7:38am)
My work is closing down and we have around 10-12 bikes that we can’t take to our new place. Looking to see if anyone k...
- REMOVED Moving to Glasgow. Looking for tips and advice by tahunami (Fri 12th Jun 2020 1:07am)
My fiancee and I are looking into potentially moving from Edinburgh to Glasgow for jobs. I am aware of the FAQ ...
- DELETED Interesting article by GG3011 (Fri 12th Jun 2020 12:24am)
- Thu 11th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Coffee machines? by glasgowburner (Thu 11th Jun 2020 10:50pm)
Random Q. I've been living on filter coffee for the last 11 weeks to replace my daily cappuccinos I'd normally get on th...
- REMOVED It's summer, it's Glasgow, you know what that means. ANOTHER POST ABOUT MARCHES by blunt_smasher_69000 (Thu 11th Jun 2020 3:26pm)
Serious question (and by serious I mean, not in any way serious whatsoever).
Are the marchers going to have to respect...
- REMOVED [Request] Any sober folk willing to contribute to an article? by Pascals5foldacca (Thu 11th Jun 2020 2:53pm)
I'm writing an article about 'Mental Wealth' - the term I spent hours and hours finessing to describe the bene...
- REMOVED Coronavirus survey by rickyg1987 (Thu 11th Jun 2020 2:33pm)
Hello, we are a group of psychology researchers at University of Kent, UK. It would be a huge help if anyone interested ...
- REMOVED Relaxing drives near cumbernauld/Kirkintilloch by bucketoffishi (Thu 11th Jun 2020 12:23am)
So, I'm supposed to be going out a drive with someone, not in breach of wee Nicola's rules may I add, but I want to be a...
- Wed 10th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Made a song as a nod the the Glasgow School of Art following the double fires in 2014/18 by donkeyflawless (Wed 10th Jun 2020 8:17pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow spaces for people map by detox2020 (Wed 10th Jun 2020 4:06pm)
- REMOVED Looking for advice by xshermadx (Wed 10th Jun 2020 12:51pm)
- REMOVED Someone or some people need to clean the Robert Peel statue if it isn't already been cleaned by Alluhsnackbar911 (Wed 10th Jun 2020 5:46am)
I find it disgraceful that someone would deface the statue of someone who was stupidly ahead of his time with his princi...
- Tue 9th Jun 2020
- DELETED If the orange walk guys.... by TheQuizlamicState (Tue 9th Jun 2020 10:24pm)
Were to just pick up a couple of BLM placards and carry those about, would people be more tolerant of them?
- REMOVED Should the River Clyde and street names named after people with links to slavery be changed? by danniiboyuk (Tue 9th Jun 2020 9:26pm)
The BLM movement have named the Lord Clyde statue in George Square as one of 60 statues in the UK which should be remove...
- Mon 8th Jun 2020
- DELETED NHS nurse has shameful birthday party during lockdown by skriker2k (Mon 8th Jun 2020 9:28pm)
I work for the NHS and I was appalled to see some one share these photos on my social media. The nurse in question didn'...
- DELETED NHS Nurse has shameful party by skriker2k (Mon 8th Jun 2020 9:18pm)
Is this really ok?
An NHS Glasgow Nurse recently had a birthday party and invited 20 + people, not observing any social...
- REMOVED COVID19 home test kits available by burrett (Mon 8th Jun 2020 6:47pm)
You can now get home test kits sent to your home if your an essential worker or will beround them with these symptoms
- DELETED Safest Places to park a Bicycle? by Asininechimp (Mon 8th Jun 2020 6:23pm)
Looking to commute by bike into city centre from now one. I have a nice bike, and I worry about security. Where are the ...
- REMOVED Anywhere that still does film development currently? by RussianUnicornVlada (Mon 8th Jun 2020 5:57pm)
Have some colour 35mm film that I need to get developed and boots and snappy snaps are closed for that service , so wond...
- REMOVED Glasgow group chat for people that feel like they have no one by datasianguy0 (Mon 8th Jun 2020 5:07pm)
A couple months ago I put up a post about not having any friends or a social circle to hang out with. Wa...
- Sun 7th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Glasgow statues; was Gladstone slave trade profiteer? Are there any others? by Magerle (Sun 7th Jun 2020 11:16pm)
Just wanted to ask after the vandalism to the guy who started the met.
Are there any statues in Glasgow ...
- REMOVED Anyone know if Lazord Syrian Street Food is opening for takeaway? by s_justine (Sun 7th Jun 2020 10:35pm)
- REMOVED Looking for "Slaves built glasgow" picture by sebadilla (Sun 7th Jun 2020 10:08pm)
I saw a picture on instagram recently where someone had replaced a bus stop ad with "Slaves built Glasgow". I've been lo...
- REMOVED Did anyone see the Duke of Wellington's new look? by flynnpanzee (Sun 7th Jun 2020 7:27pm)
- REMOVED Somewhere open to buy kettlebells? by Raligt (Sun 7th Jun 2020 6:16pm)
Went to decathlon today but they didnt have any. Does anyone else know any other fitness equipment shops that are open?
- DELETED i love social distancing by Hxllxw (Sun 7th Jun 2020 3:47pm)
- DELETED Did anyone else see the rainbow that formed at sunset yesterday evening? by iamtherealcmk (Sun 7th Jun 2020 9:38am)
- Sat 6th Jun 2020
- REMOVED To whomever stole my bank card and just tried to buy something online... by Jaegerwolf21 (Sat 6th Jun 2020 8:12pm)
Get it up ye 🖕
- REMOVED Discrimination of mental health workers by ksnnttl (Sat 6th Jun 2020 8:06pm)
People of Glasgow (hope its alright to post here),
I am undertaking a piece of research, examining racial, LGBTQ+ and ...
- REMOVED Anyone in Glasgow still struggling to source facemasks? by StarkyF (Sat 6th Jun 2020 4:53pm)
I make em, happy to find a way to get a freebie to anyone who needs one.
- REMOVED Eh, so you cunts talk like Scrooge Mcduck? by Jantte (Sat 6th Jun 2020 3:45pm)
- REMOVED First time move to Glasgow by Fionn112 (Sat 6th Jun 2020 2:37pm)
Moving to Glasgow from Northern Ireland in September/October time. Any advice I should take on board regarding areas to ...
- REMOVED Alrite troops. by Monkey-Man91 (Sat 6th Jun 2020 11:03am)
I'm new to using Reddit so this is among one of my first posts here. I thought the best place to start was among my fell...
- REMOVED Litter by lil_bean_head (Sat 6th Jun 2020 10:38am)
I see there's lots of posts over months and years here about litter. The more time I spend in parks the more angry I bec...
- REMOVED Where ye fae? by Omnix_2 (Sat 6th Jun 2020 1:26am)
Just curious to see which end of the city holds the most Redditors. Go!
As im writing this, I dont think I've ever actu...
- REMOVED Sightseeing by Cezzza18 (Sat 6th Jun 2020 12:46am)
Any good recommendations of places to go with great views or just fun days out in Glasgow or even Scotland?
Looking for ...
- Fri 5th Jun 2020
- REMOVED Anti-racism activists place plaques with alternative street names on Glasgow's most famous roads by midna_scot (Fri 5th Jun 2020 9:02pm)
- DELETED Any taxi drivers on this sub? by Liammm96 (Fri 5th Jun 2020 8:24pm)
Need an accountant as I have recently set up a ltd company (courier co, 1 man band, working for with company who deliver...
- REMOVED Beach with Sea Shells by coopertrooper (Fri 5th Jun 2020 7:41pm)
Wee daughter had an obsession with sea shells and decorating then, anyone know a beach near ish Glasgow where we would b...
- REMOVED Much for a battery replacement on an iPhone 7 Plus? by excusemeimspeaking (Fri 5th Jun 2020 7:35pm)
- REMOVED Racism in Scotland by GregMarshall94 (Fri 5th Jun 2020 7:11pm)
How bad do you think racism and any forms of hate speech are in our country especially in the Glasgow area, should we be...
- REMOVED DARKMEANS - "In Defiance of God" EP out now [instrumental EDM/Metal/Dubstep] (2020) by SoE44 (Fri 5th Jun 2020 2:52pm)
- REMOVED Pub Quiz Facebook Live by Harveygallagher (Fri 5th Jun 2020 2:09pm)
This is our 6th Lockdown Quiz, feel free to like the page and join in tonight at 8pm. No prizes just for fun and lots o...
- REMOVED Better mobile providers in Glasgow by CBRE96 (Fri 5th Jun 2020 12:44pm)
Just ordered a new phone with Three, came into work and been told by 3 people already that they're shite for signal. I d...
- DELETED Rumours of riots glasgow city centre tomorow night? by geoi94 (Fri 5th Jun 2020 3:35am)
- DELETED Band advertising by meme_machine42O (Fri 5th Jun 2020 1:24am)
I want to start a band, just curious as to where would be the best place to send out band advertisements? Cheers x
- Thu 4th Jun 2020
- DELETED When are Scotrail going back to normal service? by LeonFan40 (Thu 4th Jun 2020 9:01pm)
The reduced timetable is a fucking nightmare.
- REMOVED BLM protest this weekend by PlayfulAccident (Thu 4th Jun 2020 8:21pm)
I've seen the one at Glasgow Green has been cancelled but the one at George Square is going ahead. I 100% support the ca...
- REMOVED Craig Ferguson: “Rename Glasgow street names which are named after slave owners - Sign the Petition!” by tman612 (Thu 4th Jun 2020 6:59pm)
- REMOVED Anybody else a little concerned about the BLM protest tomorrow? by Throw_RA_9001 (Thu 4th Jun 2020 4:19pm)
Now, don't get me wrong, I think the murder of George Floyd and countless other innocent individuals by the American "po...
- REMOVED Black owned business thread! by rolling_granite (Thu 4th Jun 2020 3:58pm)
In light of current events I think we could take a moment to highlight black own businesses in Glasgow. Whatever it may ...
- Wed 3rd Jun 2020
- REMOVED Hi all myself and the Mrs are ready to look after a cat or kitten. Before we do the adoption thing, if anyone has a cat or kitten needs a home send me a PM by DarthKittens (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 11:59pm)
- DELETED Please don't bring the worst of this sub but... by BruceC96 (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 10:03pm)
I'm sure some of yous have seen this [petition](https://www.change.org/p/glasgow-city-council-petition-to-rename-glasgow...
- REMOVED Any private physios operating at the moment? by get_Ishmael (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 7:44pm)
I've done something to my hip and it's incredibly uncomfortable. Is anywhere doing face to face appointments yet? Failin...
- REMOVED Anywhere open where I can print documents? by docrabsthinkkfishfly (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 5:56pm)
I've asked a few friends. They don't have printers at home. The libraries are still closed and any little internet cafes...
- REMOVED BBQ in City Centre by bigfishconversations (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 12:03pm)
My girlfriend and I are considering buying a BBQ for our patio, but aren't sure if there are any restrictions/precaution...
- DELETED Let's talk about Govanhill by upboats4u (Wed 3rd Jun 2020 9:21am)
Dear Glasgow. Countless times I have seen people warning others off of living in Govanhill, a wonderful vibrant suburb w...
- Tue 2nd Jun 2020
- REMOVED Update: Crow Road McDonalds at 10.15pm. by Dildo_Shaggins- (Tue 2nd Jun 2020 10:23pm)
- Mon 1st Jun 2020
- REMOVED Neighbours sanding floorboards/walls in tenements by andreas_thom (Mon 1st Jun 2020 9:56am)
Has anyone had any experience of this before? This is the second flat I’ve lived in where someone has moved in and dec...
- REMOVED Anybody on here involved in the local metal scene? by Throw_RA_9001 (Mon 1st Jun 2020 3:34am)
Bored as fuck, thought I'd see if there was anybody on this subreddit in/involved with any of the bands that frequented ...
- Sun 31st May 2020
- REMOVED Get in the hole ball!!! by westcoastmountain500 (Sun 31st May 2020 9:19pm)
- REMOVED Talk about "Taps aff" by twistedLucidity (Sun 31st May 2020 5:01pm)
Sat out the back garden, trying not to give ourselves salmonella on the BBQ and the thermometer is showing 32°C in the ...
- DELETED Eaglesham hills last night. Ben Lomond visible 55km in the distance. by WakeNSteak (Sun 31st May 2020 5:00pm)
- REMOVED Is this a place to make friends? by relatively-cool-guy (Sun 31st May 2020 3:07pm)
It would be hella neat to meet some new people once this pandemic thing is all over. 23 m Partick
- REMOVED Craft Shop Near Me - Find the best local shop in Glasgow by Tanguy_Pi (Sun 31st May 2020 10:16am)
During the boring lockdown, [I've listed](https://craftshopnearme.com/city/glasgow) some small and inde...
- REMOVED Lockdown by HFFT5 (Sun 31st May 2020 9:46am)
Did the whole of Glasgow just suddenly think Lockdown was over this weekend? The amount of people not socially distancin...
- REMOVED Noisy neighbors in Westend! by Dez85 (Sun 31st May 2020 8:42am)
They've been knocking down a wall and building a fence from 8am everyday this week. 10 loud punters blasting radio and u...
- Sat 30th May 2020
- REMOVED MILES Of City Centre Parking Lanes Set To Be Switched To Walking And Cycling Under Covid-19 Plan - reGlasgow by d5tp (Sat 30th May 2020 11:05pm)
- REMOVED Has anyone spotted the spacex rocket from glasgow ? Gf really wanted to see it but we couldnt see a thing by LordCucumber1996 (Sat 30th May 2020 10:15pm)
- REMOVED Kelvingrove Park by HappyGoUnlucky (Sat 30th May 2020 8:38pm)
- REMOVED Anyone know wtf is going on in Maryhill? by tsaoir (Sat 30th May 2020 8:15pm)
More than 10 police cars hurtling up the road, can hear helicopters too?
- REMOVED So everyone's just patched social distancing, aye? by Starfriends-of-1984 (Sat 30th May 2020 7:51pm)
Honestly, I'm lost for words. I was one of the people saying the lockdown measures were too severe, that people should b...
- DELETED Are BBQs allowed in Victoria park? by shiteinternet (Sat 30th May 2020 7:12pm)
Do the current lockdown rules allow a family to have a BBQ with 3 people from the same household?
Are BBQs in genera...
- DELETED Any ideas how I change the battery in this thing without breaking it? Is there a trick to opening them? by JohnKnonce (Sat 30th May 2020 5:19pm)
- REMOVED Why the fuck it is so hot? by wakari_mayo (Sat 30th May 2020 4:44pm)
I moved here because it was a northern country and so it should be colder than my home country. Even winter was warmer a...
- REMOVED Golf courses by Hammerheadspark (Sat 30th May 2020 10:24am)
As phase 2 starts and we can go out more does anyone know what gold courses are open in Glasgow? Tried knightswood and d...
- REMOVED Pints? Outside? by Superbrewbomber (Sat 30th May 2020 9:44am)
We are working with the license board to open a taproom outside in our courtyard. Any thoughts on how we do contactless ...
- REMOVED Anyone know any good phone repair shops around glasgow? by marcopadda1 (Sat 30th May 2020 2:10am)
Smashed my iPhone X then was using my little brothers iPhone 6 and smashed it down at the skatepark lol. I’m mwi and h...
- Fri 29th May 2020
- REMOVED Anybody else see something streak across the sky just before 9? by Paddy-R (Fri 29th May 2020 9:29pm)
You can still see the wake, it was travelling pretty rapid.
- REMOVED Beer growlers by DC558 (Fri 29th May 2020 8:15pm)
Does anyone know any other places outside west that are doing beer growlers?
- REMOVED Any mobile hairdressers do haircut outside ? by sidnich (Fri 29th May 2020 2:46pm)
Hi any mobile hairdressers willing to cut my hair outside in backgarden? Please DM if so
- Thu 28th May 2020
- REMOVED The lockdown is over by viccyroadforever (Thu 28th May 2020 5:40pm)
Just seen a beggar sitting outside Tesco on maryhill road.
- REMOVED Southside recommendations by doloresotdl (Thu 28th May 2020 3:07pm)
Me and my girlfriend moved to the Southside not long before lockdown so haven't really got a chance to go for drinks or ...
- REMOVED Video Podcast by Harveygallagher (Thu 28th May 2020 11:08am)
Hi folks, so my mate and I started a pub quiz about 2 years ago and we have grown to now doing other things. Before loc...
- REMOVED Horns by manofsteall (Thu 28th May 2020 9:04am)
Anybody know what all the train/boat horns are over the past few days? Dain ma tits in
- REMOVED Fire in the East End? by Optimaldeath (Thu 28th May 2020 12:29am)
I definitely smell it, and i can see a plume in the distance.
- Wed 27th May 2020
- REMOVED How to transfer ownership of a car during lockdown? by JonnyOfCitium (Wed 27th May 2020 7:00pm)
My dad died a few months ago and his car is currently sitting outside my house. I want to keep the car but I can’t fin...
- REMOVED Printing services during the lockdown? by medmihaly (Wed 27th May 2020 6:37pm)
Any ideas where can I print some A4 size documents in Glasgow these days?
As I've seen today the print shops are close...
- REMOVED Random spike in Council Tax Bills by ThyRedeemer (Wed 27th May 2020 1:45pm)
So I moved into a flat a few months back in tax band **F**. Got a council tax bill with a monthly amount of £290 a coup...
- REMOVED New chat for members of Glasgow on telegram feel free to join and share ... rules apply by pc_2020 (Wed 27th May 2020 12:23am)
- Tue 26th May 2020
- REMOVED Glasgow thinks Cummings is a bawbag by weejiemcweejer (Tue 26th May 2020 10:52pm)
Fantastic reporting here from the Glasgow Times. It’s basically a list of insults:
- REMOVED My favourite Glasgow Mural by wyzo94 (Tue 26th May 2020 7:31pm)
- DELETED Anyone that went to see The Enemy at the Barrowlands in 2012? by Knedcfc (Tue 26th May 2020 5:31pm)
25/5/12 to be exact. Fuckin absolute shot in the dark but I've been trying to find the band that supported them that nig...
- REMOVED Anywhere open in town that has printing services? by ChloeDancersCrown (Tue 26th May 2020 5:04pm)
Unexpectedly need to print some things tommorow, fished my printer out the cupboard and blew the cobwebs off it. It's lo...
- REMOVED My new wee kitten sayin hello to her new home Glasgow. by shtervinmervin (Tue 26th May 2020 12:10am)
- Sun 24th May 2020
- REMOVED does anyone know where i would be able get a bike during covid? by Andrewk4339 (Sun 24th May 2020 11:55pm)
- REMOVED Anybody Know what Preston Place is like to live in? by cryosabre (Sun 24th May 2020 9:26pm)
Me and my girlfriend are thinking of potentially renting a house there and would be keen to know what the area's like if...
- REMOVED Anyone know what happened at Pipeworks? by starshine2797 (Sun 24th May 2020 8:39pm)
- REMOVED ESTATE AGENTS by E00IE (Sun 24th May 2020 7:29pm)
Does anyone know the best subreddit discussing housing sales/estate agents in Glasgow..??
- Sat 23rd May 2020
- REMOVED Any updates on dentists re-opening? by flowerson-thewall (Sat 23rd May 2020 11:13pm)
I have been checking twitter constantly in regards to dental care in Scotland and I have barely seen anything ...
- REMOVED Real footage of ohpandah spraying a big heed by rolo257 (Sat 23rd May 2020 9:37pm)
- REMOVED What area of Glasgow may never improve? by wyzo94 (Sat 23rd May 2020 8:58pm)
With places like Denniston, Finnieston and bits of Govan and Maryhill having improved and gentrified what areas do you t...
- REMOVED Blowy AF by sniffyerbaws (Sat 23rd May 2020 8:12pm)
- REMOVED Cafes open for takeaway on Sundays by cantjippathedippa (Sat 23rd May 2020 7:41pm)
It’s my birthday next Sunday and I wanted to grab a takeaway coffee and a pastry or something nice as a wee treat. I k...
- REMOVED Red pills available in Glasgow green if you hurry by GROOVYMIKE1 (Sat 23rd May 2020 12:52pm)
- REMOVED Universal credit question doesn't make sense! by ArnicaRomanov (Sat 23rd May 2020 10:37am)
Made a new claim a few weeks ago and my online journal is asking me to answer a few questions about my previous job.
- Fri 22nd May 2020
- DELETED With all this shite going on by codge7071 (Fri 22nd May 2020 10:43pm)
With all this shite going on at moment I’ve lost my job and currently in the process for universal credit. I canny af...
- REMOVED Guys if we take a step back COVID 19 and Gov phased plan has a silver lining. by AstroZombie1 (Fri 22nd May 2020 8:48pm)
Marching season is not happening!
Doing some quick back of the hand maths each phase (assuming no hiccups) is reviewed ...
- REMOVED A friend told me to post here by marvel_batmanx (Fri 22nd May 2020 2:32pm)
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & i...
- REMOVED What's everyone's favourite way of making stovies? There's different variations and I fancy making it tonight. by SuperHans84 (Fri 22nd May 2020 2:13pm)
- REMOVED Finnich Glen aka Devil's Pulpit by SuperHans84 (Fri 22nd May 2020 2:11pm)
- REMOVED Looking for a bottle of sparkling red by scisteve (Fri 22nd May 2020 11:48am)
Looking for a bottle of decent sparkling red wine for an upcoming anniversary - delivery would be great. Any suggestions...
- REMOVED Online lockdown quiz by Harveygallagher (Fri 22nd May 2020 9:34am)
No prizes just for fun, please feel free to like the page and join our event tonight starting roughly about 8pm
- Thu 21st May 2020
- REMOVED Didn't think kids still did the gang fighting pish! by Aaron6788 (Thu 21st May 2020 9:47pm)
'Police make 'several' arrests after huge youth 'riot' in Glasgow park
- REMOVED Hey Glasgow, I posted on here before and everyone was super helpful so trying again. I’m looking to write newspaper stories about interesting things happening in lockdown? Like the mutual aid groups or online comedy nights etc, or anything kooky I dont know, what’s going on? by Tendaydaze (Thu 21st May 2020 9:23pm)
- REMOVED What can I do with 200+ empty DVD/game disc cases? by velvetXeyes (Thu 21st May 2020 4:02pm)
Doesn't look as though they can be recycled (blue bin or a centre) on GCC website unless I'm just being a dafty and not ...
- REMOVED Bug Infestation - Kitchen by Ceejayx (Thu 21st May 2020 2:52pm)
I've got small little critters, too small to get a picture they have brown spots on them, that's all I can make out.
- REMOVED Sunday football club, new players welcome. by Redpetrol (Thu 21st May 2020 2:46pm)
I run a Sunday footy team, when the footy resumes we'll be looking for new players, including a keeper.
Training on Wed...
- REMOVED What do I do if my neighbours never come back? by LongjumpingAttorney5 (Thu 21st May 2020 11:08am)
So a couple of days ago I took in a parcel from Amazon for the other flat on my floor. Didn't think anything of it. Sinc...
- REMOVED Financial Technology Major by Alcoholaddict97 (Thu 21st May 2020 8:25am)
Hi Guys, I'm planning to take master in financial technology. Any ideas about which university is better? UofStrath or U...
- Wed 20th May 2020
- REMOVED A black cat just ran in front of me. Is this good luck or bad luck? by Qush (Wed 20th May 2020 11:10pm)
- DELETED The lesser spotted Lanarkshire - Glasgow commute thread by Whereisja80 (Wed 20th May 2020 10:50pm)
Anyone travel into the city regularly from Coatbridge/Airdrie area for work or uni? Starting at GCU in October and tryin...
- REMOVED University of Glasgow vs University of Strathclyde by Alcoholaddict97 (Wed 20th May 2020 9:05pm)
Hi All, I've just accepted at UofStrathclyde and still waiting for UofGlasgow's decision.
I'm going to take MSc Financ...
- REMOVED Horsetail weed problem in Glasgow? by GoldmanT (Wed 20th May 2020 8:03pm)
Anyone else got this growing in their garden/local area?
- REMOVED Post office age by liam05108 (Wed 20th May 2020 5:45pm)
What age do you have to be to pick up something you have ordered to the post office and do you need id?
- REMOVED West end heaving with folk by sidnich (Wed 20th May 2020 5:42pm)
Just drove down great Western roads tonnes of people. Sad to see they don't take lockdown serious. :(
- REMOVED Dogs by lukeyf88 (Wed 20th May 2020 3:55pm)
Been toying with the idea of getting a dog for a while now, pretty much convinced it’d be a great time to try and proc...
- REMOVED Kelvinbridge May 2020 by gepukrendang (Wed 20th May 2020 2:27pm)
- Tue 19th May 2020
- REMOVED Anywhere to donate clothes still open? by jugs89 (Tue 19th May 2020 7:52pm)
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to donate clothes/books etc to that’s still open? All the charity...
- REMOVED "GLASGOW, ENGLAND" top class reporting, well done GlasgowLive by milliesmummy22 (Tue 19th May 2020 1:43pm)
- REMOVED SSE/OVO Energy Waterloo St. Closing. 2600 Jobs across UK. by Voorts (Tue 19th May 2020 10:56am)
BBC News - Ovo Energy to close offices and cut 2,600 jobs
- REMOVED Anyone know whose cat this is? by makedamnsure (Tue 19th May 2020 9:38am)
I've noticed it hanging around the Shawlands area for a couple months now. Looks fed and wanted in my flat to play with ...
- Mon 18th May 2020
- REMOVED Train Travel Glasgow to London - Lockdown advice by betawaxxx (Mon 18th May 2020 6:16pm)
Hello, my sister lives and works full time in London - her national IDs such as driving license have a London address, a...
- REMOVED Virgin media broadband for cheap. by ItzVirgun (Mon 18th May 2020 11:46am)
Hi everyone! I used to live in dennistoun, but I was forced to move to different area (terrible landlord, but finally fo...
- Sun 17th May 2020
- REMOVED Not so sunny Glasgow by gadjinee (Sun 17th May 2020 8:23pm)
- REMOVED What place in the centre of town does the best naan bread? by AHighLampPost (Sun 17th May 2020 6:26pm)
Saw a picture of a really buttery garlic naan the other day and I've been craving one since, hand in my last uni assignm...
- REMOVED Anyone know Neo Media Group Glasgow? by glasgowburner (Sun 17th May 2020 6:05pm)
Something a bit weird about this company.
They sent out a couple of job adverts to the usual websites a few days ago, ...
- REMOVED The United Kingdom Become A New Joint Nation With Some Portion Nations Such As England, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland by Many_Leaf (Sun 17th May 2020 9:20am)
**The Savior Reveal A Perfect Solution To Solve The Land Territory Conflict By Having A New Global Nation Calling Standa...
- REMOVED Bike for sale, details in glasgow marketplace by CptHaddock (Sun 17th May 2020 8:25am)
There aren't many visitors there, just promoting, please don't delete :)
- Sat 16th May 2020
- REMOVED Anyone worried about losing their job after this? by wyzo94 (Sat 16th May 2020 10:56pm)
With the economy shrinking, many of us on furlough and many businesses shut are you worried you'll not have a job to go ...
- REMOVED What the hell is wrong with people? by kingofskullisland (Sat 16th May 2020 9:21pm)
Was just out and about for my daily allotted amount of fresh air. It's allergy season, so I decided to wear my mask whil...
- DELETED Fire in Gallowgate by Duckwithers (Sat 16th May 2020 6:15pm)
- REMOVED Draught beer by Blahobro (Sat 16th May 2020 5:56pm)
Does any place sells draught beer ? West brewery or drygate ??
- REMOVED Saw this on the way to the shops - free to a good home by MadMosh666 (Sat 16th May 2020 4:14pm)
Free to a good home / hub / playgroup. On the street outside flats, NW corner of Anniesland Cross right now (not mine...
- REMOVED ANY vets in Glasgow spaying/neutering cats? I'm desperate!!! by new_speecies (Sat 16th May 2020 2:27pm)
My young girl is constantly in heat and I'm slowly going insane lol, it's like having a baby. I haven't had a full night...
- DELETED Professional reputable plumber recommendations by Lauradanger (Sat 16th May 2020 12:09pm)
Need some recommendations for a plumber who is professional and not a cowboy.
- REMOVED Looking to purchase a bicycle in Southside if gkasgow by odonno (Sat 16th May 2020 2:08am)
Willing to collect in decent order it's for travelling to work, the bus route times atm are not the greatest so if anyon...
- Fri 15th May 2020
- REMOVED Hair like a burst sofa by DarthKittens (Fri 15th May 2020 11:24pm)
Hi all I posted earlier that I couldn’t get any clippers. So i got some overpriced ones from Amazon then a week later ...
- REMOVED Anyone seen or heard three massive cargo planes land into Glasgow? by rachurrito (Fri 15th May 2020 12:30pm)
- Thu 14th May 2020
- REMOVED Any nice properties to rent in Glasgow Green / Merchant City. by hotelier_ (Thu 14th May 2020 6:55pm)
Agents are not getting back to me and some seem unsure about the rules!!
Obviously there isn't a lot of demand for prop...
- REMOVED Is there any way I can stop receiving this waste of perfectly good paper? by coltish_rage (Thu 14th May 2020 5:20pm)
- Wed 13th May 2020
- REMOVED Homegrown face masks? by Barnboo28 (Wed 13th May 2020 7:30pm)
Just wondering if anyone knows of any Scottish companies that are selling either disposable or reusable face masks? Thou...
- DELETED Attempted Cyanotype No2 from a digital negative! This time I tried inverting the image to get a true positive print. Created from another of my original Little Planet images. [OC] by Hoyerman68 (Wed 13th May 2020 3:43pm)
- REMOVED Any Ideas How To Renew Parking Permit? by Artemio_Germain (Wed 13th May 2020 1:13pm)
I need to renew my Resident Permit Holders parking permit. I usually just go in to John Street and do it there.
I don't ...
- REMOVED [New Glaswegian] What are the requirements to open an outdoor food stall in Glasgow and what does it roughly cost? by CleezorLevaine (Wed 13th May 2020 4:12am)
- REMOVED Aw the zombies in city centre by Springpeg1 (Wed 13th May 2020 12:08am)
Aw the zombies in city centre at moments but crazy thought that Brad Pitt film finished few year ago place seems full ey...
- Tue 12th May 2020
- REMOVED Where to Deposit Physical Cash into an RBS Account? by Wyrmalla (Tue 12th May 2020 10:51pm)
Anyone point me to where a machine's located taht can be used to feed money into directly? Usually there's ones in the a...
- REMOVED Bellahouston park by gadjinee (Tue 12th May 2020 8:35pm)
- REMOVED Clyde on a beautiful day by gadjinee (Tue 12th May 2020 8:27pm)
- REMOVED Smoking in maryhill by VegetableYoghurt9 (Tue 12th May 2020 7:33pm)
Moving to maryhill ASAP (living pretty close to Kelvingrove park and just off maryhill road), going to be living in a fl...
- REMOVED Printing a single page West End by herbieflowers (Tue 12th May 2020 7:03pm)
Any ideas where I can get this done?
It's a label on A4. Would the post office do it?
Saw some threads mentioning pla...
- REMOVED Quality Polis by JohnnyClarkee (Tue 12th May 2020 11:49am)
- Mon 11th May 2020
- DELETED Is there a car meet location in/near Knightswood? by pigeonator1323 (Mon 11th May 2020 10:59pm)
I've noticed that alot of modded and typically nicer cars driving up and down Archerhill road and i was wondering if it ...
- REMOVED Any Fellow Anime/Manga Enthusiats? by weerg (Mon 11th May 2020 9:43pm)
Looking to see if anyone from Scotland whos interested in anime/manga or gamign tbh up for chatting im bored of not bein...
- REMOVED Moving to Glasgow by HonourBound18 (Mon 11th May 2020 4:00pm)
I'm a 19 year old from Canada, and I intend on moving to Glasgow (Dennistoun to be specific) around December/January (gi...
- REMOVED Let's Talk About Barbers by wakari_mayo (Mon 11th May 2020 12:51pm)
Are barbers open? If not, when will they be opening? Are there barbers doing illegal shave? I got an eczema on my scalp ...
- REMOVED Anybody up for booting Abellio out of Glasgow, and making Scotrail Scottish? by elreekothesneako (Mon 11th May 2020 11:05am)
I know nobody particularly wants to get on a train right now, but the time will soon come when public transport is criti...
- REMOVED Just wait for it ... by DenseMall6 (Mon 11th May 2020 1:30am)
- DELETED Why was my photo removed? by Minihulk (Mon 11th May 2020 1:17am)
- Sun 10th May 2020
- REMOVED You all wanted it so here’s a sunset, Glasgow uni by Minihulk (Sun 10th May 2020 11:14pm)
- REMOVED Grocery delivery for my essential worker husband? by accountforpostsyes (Sun 10th May 2020 11:09pm)
Hi I live out of the area at the moment and my husband who's an essential worker and needs to go out almost daily for w...
- DELETED Cycling by laomedeiia (Sun 10th May 2020 3:46pm)
I've been cycling around glasgow and places out with to keep me busy during lockdown. I've followed pretty much every cy...
- REMOVED Donating clothes to homeless by weesteve901 (Sun 10th May 2020 12:05pm)
I am doing a clearout of old clothes and items no longer needed. Is there any homeless charities collecting or ...
- REMOVED Glasgow Central Little Planet. by Hoyerman68 (Sun 10th May 2020 10:46am)
- Sat 9th May 2020
- REMOVED John Smeaton is a spineless shit that should've died. by DecaDevils (Sat 9th May 2020 9:12pm)
- REMOVED Spotted on my daily exercise: new Rebel Bear artwork on Bath St by Vickyyyy (Sat 9th May 2020 10:22am)
- DELETED Grahamston: Glasgow's Forgotten Village by Bukowski__ (Sat 9th May 2020 9:38am)
- REMOVED Did anyone see any street parties yesterday? by Deadend_Friend (Sat 9th May 2020 12:58am)
Seen loads of footage of them from other places in the UK but none around here in Cessnock. Did anyone see any in Glasgo...
- Fri 8th May 2020
- REMOVED COVID 19 Study by AWM328 (Fri 8th May 2020 5:11pm)
Hi Everyone, Hope you are keeping well! I am Doctor in the UK and I'm carrying out a study on Knowledge and Attitudes to...
- REMOVED Some hope on Hyndland Road by tegran7 (Fri 8th May 2020 1:36pm)
- Thu 7th May 2020
- REMOVED Kekvingrove Park Gates by MILFs_PM_Me_Selfies (Thu 7th May 2020 3:02pm)
- REMOVED Scots student forces family into hiding after blackmail death plot by cog0 (Thu 7th May 2020 2:12pm)
- Wed 6th May 2020
- DELETED Bored as fuck so by tvaofm1tch (Wed 6th May 2020 11:48pm)
Anyone any stories about meeting famous people in or around Glasgow?
- REMOVED Businesses affected by pandemic by Blahobro (Wed 6th May 2020 8:50pm)
Hello good people
In the beginning of 2020, I began developing a mobile website with the vision of helping Glasgow b...
- REMOVED Cumbernauld man claims COVID-19 is not a pandemic, blames media and “Foxtel” for fabricating stories, claims it’s being sent by the government to kill old people for their money by tman612 (Wed 6th May 2020 7:42pm)
- REMOVED University of Strathclyde or Newcastle University for MSc in Engineering by Demmzy15 (Wed 6th May 2020 11:27am)
I'm an international student, I got offers to study MSc Biomedical Engineering at University of Strathclyde and New...
- REMOVED Anyone in Glasgow "Awake?" by Idyb88 (Wed 6th May 2020 6:30am)
I urge my fellow Glasgow citizens to look into the alternate and hidden view that this Coronavirus is being used as a to...
- REMOVED Can see Venus in the sky right now above Glasgow!! Anyone who’s awake take a look out. Really cool. by loz191 (Wed 6th May 2020 12:07am)
Never seen a planet in the sky before and I’m so hyped haha.
- Tue 5th May 2020
- REMOVED Connie's Bathrooms... by RingerMinger (Tue 5th May 2020 11:34pm)
Just curious, has anyone actually had a bathroom installed by Connie's?
Their advertising tactics don't exactly scream...
- REMOVED A language learning server and community by DreadedLunarWitch (Tue 5th May 2020 9:58pm)
- REMOVED Is Costco still bouncing? by Kane_richards (Tue 5th May 2020 9:23pm)
It's been a few weeks since the initial surge of everyone and their ma to the shops to stock up but it seems it's a lot ...
- REMOVED Keep an eye folks! Stay safe by MuchGuest5 (Tue 5th May 2020 1:55am)
- Mon 4th May 2020
- REMOVED Queens Park Pond by dingbattled (Mon 4th May 2020 7:31pm)
During the recent work on the Queens Park Pond (I believe they installed a water fountain/spout), they pumped all the wa...
- REMOVED Bit of a random one - help me out with my course please? by everybodyctfd (Mon 4th May 2020 6:26pm)
Hey, I'm doing an online course about the user experience design of airline websites. I've been looking specifically at ...
- REMOVED Another one of these has appeared in Sauchiehall Lane. Why are they everywhere in the city? by flingaway225 (Mon 4th May 2020 8:43am)
- Sun 3rd May 2020
- REMOVED Is this an actuall accent used in Glasgow or is this a parody? by cog0 (Sun 3rd May 2020 10:48pm)
- DELETED Who opened the gates for the barbarians? by belikepepsi (Sun 3rd May 2020 9:41pm)
I am a key worker working in the city centre. I commute to work via Central Station.
Shortly after lockdown started it...
- REMOVED Glasgow canal incident by Blahobro (Sun 3rd May 2020 8:08pm)
I have seen today how some weirdo throw the bike of some guy into the canal. If you see this I hope u managed to save yo...
- REMOVED Any seamstress in Partick/west end working from home maybe? by Working-Pumpkin (Sun 3rd May 2020 6:20pm)
I need a few jobs doing. Corners on a duvet cover, rucksack strap, oven glove...
Is anyone working from home maybe an...
- Sat 2nd May 2020
- REMOVED “Right, ye goat me!” by pheedroid (Sat 2nd May 2020 10:14pm)
- DELETED High flat window cleaner recommendation? (West End) by get_Ishmael (Sat 2nd May 2020 12:20pm)
Our flat is effectively third floor tenement level, but the windows look out onto a hill so they're higher than that fro...
- REMOVED Daily Discussion for Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 02 May by Veloglasgow (Sat 2nd May 2020 7:57am)
/r/glasgow Megathread for all COVID discussion. Please use this thread to discuss any and all C...
- Fri 1st May 2020
- REMOVED First thing you'll do out of lockdown by xtremekhalif (Fri 1st May 2020 7:52pm)
I'm sure we're all thinking about that day when the virus has fucked off enough that we can get out. What's everybody's ...
- REMOVED Stranger registered to vote at my address by g_man999 (Fri 1st May 2020 3:05pm)
Bit of a random one. Just had a letter from Glasgow council saying someone has successfully registered to be on the elec...
- REMOVED Glass bins/collection/waste by RedditModsAreCunts69 (Fri 1st May 2020 2:02pm)
For some reason I can’t quite put my finger on, I have come into possession of a lot of glass, mainly in bottle form. ...
- REMOVED Help With Uni Project by documax1 (Fri 1st May 2020 1:41pm)
Hi, I am currently trying to make a short documentary for my university project about people who are isolating or living...
- REMOVED Police are being stupid about seating. by TheGameHatCollector (Fri 1st May 2020 12:24pm)
They will tell you to move on if they see you on a park bench but dont mind you sitting at bus stops. Doesn't make sense...
- REMOVED What would you do? by Shakis87 (Fri 1st May 2020 8:40am)
3 Junkies buzz you and your neighbours aroudn 4am repeatedly for a good 10 mins.
Eventually they kick the door in and d...
- Thu 30th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Inverclyde kids say thanks to key workers and NHS by scottishguyhere (Thu 30th Apr 2020 11:47pm)
- REMOVED Best Chineses in Glasgow that are open? by pingdg (Thu 30th Apr 2020 10:10pm)
Just moved out my hometown and certain I’ll never beat the one there. Prove me wrong.
- REMOVED O2 ABC demolition objection removed by Historic Environment Scotland as building overrun with vermin and sewage by NauseatingSheep (Thu 30th Apr 2020 9:23pm)
- REMOVED Language Server Looking for Members by mike_doti (Thu 30th Apr 2020 5:00pm)
Hello, fellow language lovers! I have a language learning server that would love to have you! It is set up like a langua...
- REMOVED Language Server Looking for Members by mike_doti (Thu 30th Apr 2020 4:27pm)
Hello, fellow language lovers! I have a language learning server that would love to have you! It is set up like a langua...
- REMOVED Take away swally? by Scotsmann (Thu 30th Apr 2020 3:49pm)
Heard rumours of pintos to the door. Anyone know how to find a pub in my area (drumpchapple retail park) that delivers?
- REMOVED Peaceful quiet at loch Lomond pre lockdown by bushbabybawbag (Thu 30th Apr 2020 11:18am)
- Wed 29th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Isolation getting wild in the west end -volume 2 by MrMaxbeta (Wed 29th Apr 2020 9:01pm)
- REMOVED Find Language Partner from Glasgow by monsieurbatman (Wed 29th Apr 2020 8:08pm)
Hello, I’m 26 Male from Malaysia. I’m looking for anyone from Glasgow who is willing to teach me English with Glaswe...
- REMOVED Hyndland Road by tegran7 (Wed 29th Apr 2020 3:13pm)
- DELETED Dentist open? emergency by Hiskankles (Wed 29th Apr 2020 12:16pm)
I have horrendous tooth ache and need to see a dentist does anyone know if there are dentists around city centre operati...
- DELETED Shot this last year, was my first time visiting Glasgow. by whosdusta (Wed 29th Apr 2020 11:25am)
- REMOVED Andrew Cairney lifting all nine of the Ardblair Stones. The last one weighs 152kg. by joezbaeerday (Wed 29th Apr 2020 7:16am)
- REMOVED Is there any phone repair shops open? by TommyDredd (Wed 29th Apr 2020 3:38am)
I need to get my phone fixed asap but I need to diagnose the problem first I'm sure the whole oled screen needs replaced...
- REMOVED An interesting title by crimson_ruin_princes (Wed 29th Apr 2020 2:43am)
- Tue 28th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Chinese takeaway open in City centre or West End? by themadguru (Tue 28th Apr 2020 6:51pm)
Anyone know of a Chinese takeaway that is still open in the city centre or the West End?
I'm desperate for a good sweet...
- REMOVED Holland & Barrett by GingaWinga (Tue 28th Apr 2020 3:15pm)
Apparently some of their stores are still open during the lockdown - does anyone know of any in Glasgow that are open? T...
- DELETED How are you all doing today? by PachaFerrera (Tue 28th Apr 2020 2:29pm)
- REMOVED Lost car keys by bainob (Tue 28th Apr 2020 11:44am)
I lost my bmw car key fob - somewhere on a cycle round town. turns out its like £200 for a new one. Anyone found one hm...
- REMOVED Round of R/Glasgow applause for this. by sparky1499 (Tue 28th Apr 2020 10:43am)
Caught this on Twitter.
- REMOVED Cherry Blossom by the Sheriff's Court by JigglyWigglyWeegie (Tue 28th Apr 2020 9:06am)
- Mon 27th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Will pay 5£ and donate 20£ to charity. All you have to do is run 5k. by sablefishdish (Mon 27th Apr 2020 11:13pm)
Message for details. Will have to create new strava account. The quicker you run the more will be donated. 1 pound for e...
- DELETED Trees blossoming on Great Western Rd by mad_kazar (Mon 27th Apr 2020 10:38pm)
- DELETED Slum life of Glasgow in the early 1970s by vintageeveryday (Mon 27th Apr 2020 10:27pm)
- REMOVED Not Petrol by bobzee666 (Mon 27th Apr 2020 10:11pm)
- Sun 26th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Not my post but just in case anyone was interested by PlayfulAccident (Sun 26th Apr 2020 9:22pm)
- Sat 25th Apr 2020
- DELETED Labrador breeders by StoneLaw54 (Sat 25th Apr 2020 10:28pm)
Does anyone know of a Labrador breeder in the west coast area whose expecting or already has a new litter of lab p...
- REMOVED Dudley Drive by tegran7 (Sat 25th Apr 2020 9:41pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow green by liam05108 (Sat 25th Apr 2020 3:22pm)
is it easy to sneak into glasgow green?
- REMOVED Police extend patrols to beauty spots near Glasgow as heatwave hits city by RollnFleeto (Sat 25th Apr 2020 2:31pm)
- REMOVED What happened to just going out for essentials? by TheGameHatCollector (Sat 25th Apr 2020 9:53am)
Just witnessed about 60 people in the queue for B&Q and cunts coming out wae allsorts.
- Fri 24th Apr 2020
- DELETED There's something not right about this by paximperia (Fri 24th Apr 2020 6:04pm)
- DELETED Rent Relief by Dejahm (Fri 24th Apr 2020 5:34pm)
Have any Tenants been given rent relief from any of the large letting chains?
We were supposed to move on the 31st Marc...
- DELETED Nickname for a 2L of strongbow by ChubbyBerry123 (Fri 24th Apr 2020 4:14pm)
Right I need your help to jog my memory.
What did yous used to call a 2L of bow back in the day when you would roam the...
- REMOVED This would be handy for the potholed streets of Glasgow. by gladl1 (Fri 24th Apr 2020 3:43pm)
- REMOVED Some men having a barbecue by awakisiok (Fri 24th Apr 2020 3:34pm)
There is 4 men having a barbecue outside my flat.
- REMOVED Drink bleach he said by Chris_a3_8v (Fri 24th Apr 2020 2:19pm)
- REMOVED Trnsmt, Scotland's biggest music festival, cancels due to coronavirus by fluffykintail (Fri 24th Apr 2020 11:54am)
- REMOVED Anyondy wanna talk by Tge287 (Fri 24th Apr 2020 10:26am)
Nearly 3 am here in California. Whatve ya to say about this whole thing?
- REMOVED Shitty League Team Loses Clash by TheIntStormPassesBy (Fri 24th Apr 2020 12:36am)
- Thu 23rd Apr 2020
- REMOVED Artist - WANTED by cra-hep (Thu 23rd Apr 2020 11:17pm)
So I’m looking to get a a canvas / print made up. It would be a soundwave (based on an audio file) with some text.
- REMOVED Helicopter circling round maryhil by Griffs_ (Thu 23rd Apr 2020 11:13pm)
Was there last night as well, seemed to circle for 20 min then leave. Thought it might be for the hospital
- REMOVED has anyone had vip at sse hydro by liam05108 (Thu 23rd Apr 2020 7:17pm)
can someone tell me how the vip thing works at sse hydro, hopefully after this lockdown post malone will still tour am j...
- Wed 22nd Apr 2020
- REMOVED Sunset view from my window Glasgow, Scotland. by stuartmcgill55 (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 9:32pm)
- DELETED is anyone here a dentist/periodontist who can offer some advice :) by kabulojewel (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 9:20pm)
hey everybody! please delete if not allowed.
ok, definitely this isn't the appropriate thread, but seeing everything's ...
- REMOVED Bike messengers by cosmosaurr (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 7:13pm)
Just came across a Glasgow company called ecorunners, has anyone worked with them before and how do they compare to the ...
- REMOVED 14 Glasgow names for Piggyback...I'm not sure about some of these by Stylesomega (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 3:24pm)
- REMOVED iMessage Glasgow Sticker pack by dbvjben (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 3:21pm)
Have you all seen this? [AppStore Link to Weegie](https://apps.apple.com/cy/app/weegie/id1463090782)
- DELETED Anyone near GWR have cardboard boxes? by tenthousandmornings (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 12:22pm)
So I need to move out of my flat, I know this is the worst time to do that but I don’t have another choice. Both my ro...
- REMOVED How to make friends now we’re all inside ??!! by guineasquid (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 5:10am)
Anyone else feeling a bit lonely during the quarantine! Thought it would be cool to make some pals as a motivation for w...
- DELETED What’s the safest place for a female in early 20s to live in Glasgow? by iofin1 (Wed 22nd Apr 2020 2:47am)
- Tue 21st Apr 2020
- REMOVED A short film my pal made by ferociousgeorge (Tue 21st Apr 2020 2:52pm)
- REMOVED Waste bins charge. by wiznae (Tue 21st Apr 2020 9:39am)
I just managed to get my keys for my new home before lockdown and my bins are all broke and stinking to be fair. Cant ge...
- Mon 20th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Paint search by Wanbizzle (Mon 20th Apr 2020 11:00pm)
Further to my previous post looking for paint, Iv searched to no avail, i have 10 days off work coming up soon which i ...
- REMOVED vallium by R03ERTK1NG (Mon 20th Apr 2020 9:47pm)
looking for vallium glasgow
- DELETED Socialising in the south side by spiteful-pirate (Mon 20th Apr 2020 7:08pm)
I know this is very similar to a post made yesterday but I was wondering about socialising specifically in the southside...
- DELETED The nice bit of the shit hole, govan by sakoeee (Mon 20th Apr 2020 2:10pm)
- REMOVED How to end lockdown by Haggishunter83 (Mon 20th Apr 2020 10:02am)
Sounds like they will open up a couple of things at a time and wait a few weeks to see if the infection rate shoots up a...
- REMOVED Sunshine over the city of Glasgow. by regular_sxh (Mon 20th Apr 2020 3:57am)
- DELETED Bloc+ zoom quiz hacked by skelebaby93 (Mon 20th Apr 2020 2:40am)
Just a heads up for anyone who's been using zoom to video chat with friends or for work, some vile beast hacked into the...
- Sun 19th Apr 2020
- DELETED Essential Wankers out in force by up_hills (Sun 19th Apr 2020 10:05pm)
- DELETED Wanting some friends but you guessed it, it's hard an awkward as an adult by datasianguy0 (Sun 19th Apr 2020 9:23pm)
TL;DR got no friends and don't know how to go about making any. Does anyone have any firsthand experience with clubs/gro...
- REMOVED Construction of NHS Louisa Jordan complete by OriVox (Sun 19th Apr 2020 6:50pm)
- REMOVED Favourite Glaswegian Insults? by PleasantUnicorn (Sun 19th Apr 2020 6:40pm)
My partner called me a cheeky wee besom today and I had a giggle to myself as I haven’t been called that in at least 2...
- REMOVED If you are a cyclist, can you please keep off the fucking pavement. by Squire1998 (Sun 19th Apr 2020 1:16pm)
Can't stand it when cyclists hop onto the pavement in non-pandemic conditions but the amount of times I still have cycli...
- Sat 18th Apr 2020
- REMOVED I am the goodwill ambassador from Manchester. When are you lot going to my apologise for rioting in our city in 2008? Now is your opportunity. by Big_Safe (Sat 18th Apr 2020 7:44pm)
- REMOVED Jist Gogh Hame... by robertsione (Sat 18th Apr 2020 5:10pm)
- REMOVED Channel 4 is urging me to watch this classic, set in Glasgow... by Kirsty5 (Sat 18th Apr 2020 3:57pm)
- REMOVED Anyone elses sleeping pattern messed up? by ClassicPap (Sat 18th Apr 2020 1:42pm)
Now that I'm not working my natural sleeping pattern is wake up at 1pm go to bed at 4am.
When I'm working I'm in bed by...
- Fri 17th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Can anyone help find the old bbc series IDeal featuring Johnny Vegas? by CharlieSheenOnSmack (Fri 17th Apr 2020 8:41pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow Set For Scotland's First Drive Thru Greggs Outlet by Good-Cause (Fri 17th Apr 2020 6:39pm)
- DELETED Large police presence by ButteryBiscuitBase10 (Fri 17th Apr 2020 5:01pm)
Does anyone know what's happening next to Glasgow green/Saltmarket? There's about 10 police cars
- REMOVED Garage & Cathouse at risk of shutting down by cog0 (Fri 17th Apr 2020 1:03pm)
- REMOVED To everyone living alone in Glasgow by ybs90012 (Fri 17th Apr 2020 12:22pm)
What are you guys doing to overcome isolation and what would you want to do after this pandemic ends to socialize more?
- REMOVED Bank St. by SirMafi0 (Fri 17th Apr 2020 12:47am)
- Thu 16th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Castlemilks clap for our carers! by barr_007 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 11:57pm)
- REMOVED Who's eating what? by devandroid99 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 8:41pm)
Had a read of that what's for dinner post and was interested to see the number of people having no-meat dinners. I'm ke...
- REMOVED We were due to move to Glasgow in 2 weeks but some sort of virus has scuppered our plans. Our friends kindly gifted us a little bit of Glasgow instead. by LordAnubis12 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 7:45pm)
- DELETED Anyone know any places doing pint deliveries in Glasgow? by IrishMamba1992 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 5:37pm)
Hi folks, I just saw that the Bay Horse are delivering pints to “regular customers”. Does anyone know of any other p...
- REMOVED Clydeside driving range by wootaba (Thu 16th Apr 2020 5:31pm)
- REMOVED Anyone know what was going on opposite Woodside library on at George's road? by find26 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 4:31pm)
There were police (min one car and max two cars and two vans) outside the flats yesterday evening into the night and tod...
- REMOVED Looking to buy a Lockdown PlayStation 4 by pswanto (Thu 16th Apr 2020 1:01pm)
Alright folks! Looking to buy a Playstation 4 and wondering if anyone has one they are looking to part ways with? Didn't...
- REMOVED Midi keyboard by accidentswillhaooen (Thu 16th Apr 2020 12:40pm)
I posted this yday and dont know why it was removed.
I am wondering if anyone in the area has a spare/used midi ke...
- DELETED Writers/punks/conspirators sought by spikerot (Thu 16th Apr 2020 12:17pm)
Writing some material as per, influences range from Rimbaud to Blindboy, situationism to surrealism with anything in bet...
- REMOVED Cochrane Street 8pm 15/04/2020 (taken while at work) by CoconutsMigrate1 (Thu 16th Apr 2020 11:35am)
- Wed 15th Apr 2020
- DELETED Anywhere selling strong bread/white flour? by shiteinternet (Wed 15th Apr 2020 4:21pm)
I've been trying to make a pizza and I have all the ingredients but the strong bread/white flour. I have been to every s...
- Tue 14th Apr 2020
- REMOVED Really bright light in the West of the sky, any idea what it might be? by Gib1997 (Tue 14th Apr 2020 10:40pm)
Heard it could be Venus
- REMOVED Photography in the city centre. by eastendthug (Tue 14th Apr 2020 9:29pm)
Dying to get some photos and videos of the city centre. What's the deal? Is there alot of police presence right now? If ...
- REMOVED Scumbag resellers by TheGameHatCollector (Tue 14th Apr 2020 7:21pm)
Was in a chinese shop today on Byres Road that was charging $45 for a box of 50 masks when they're £10 on Amazon. Shock...
- REMOVED Stolen bike Langside by weejobby (Tue 14th Apr 2020 6:27pm)
- REMOVED Looking for an exercise bike? by Cococannnon (Tue 14th Apr 2020 6:11pm)
I’m self isolating for the 12 weeks and literally going out my mind not being able to go to the gym or be outside at a...
- DELETED Are the police implying Joseph Duffy is still missing? by cog0 (Tue 14th Apr 2020 5:53pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow Cone game, here's what happened after 2 days... by mrgrandgrind (Tue 14th Apr 2020 5:21pm)
- DELETED Where in the west end can I find an open photo booth? by TheGameHatCollector (Tue 14th Apr 2020 6:40am)
Title says it all.
- Mon 13th Apr 2020
- DELETED Corona Gaffs by meme_machine42O (Mon 13th Apr 2020 11:15pm)
Any cunt else seem to have scumbag neighbors relentlessly throwing gaffs since lockdown? Phoned the polis on 101 and fuc...
- REMOVED Police and Ambulance on Clarendon Street by CraigJDuffy (Mon 13th Apr 2020 7:59pm)
Three Police vans and an Ambulance have been sat outside a property on Clarendon Street for about two hours. The old lib...
- Sun 12th Apr 2020
- REMOVED British Postboxes and Their Hidden Secrets by whatchrisduz (Sun 12th Apr 2020 8:53pm)
- REMOVED Glasgow Music by CASPARCARTER333 (Sun 12th Apr 2020 1:44pm)
Hi all m...